- 441 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y5, Canada
Curiocity is one of Canada’s most prominent digital publication companies, operating in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and internationally with operations in Seattle. With a reach of over 2 million people and monthly content views surpassing 110 million, we combine our established presence as one of the leading digital publishers in Canada with our energy, creativity, and natural curiosity to deliver content and stories that we and our audience love.
The Account Manager role is a full-time, salaried position based out of our head office in Calgary.
- Develop strong understanding of Curiocity’s brand, services, and competitive edge.
- Lead in the composition of client communication assessments, proposals, presentations, and analytic reports driven to meet client objectives and exceed expectations.
- Manage day to day account requirements from project inception to close out, aligning cross functional departments and ensuring superior level of customer-service and attention to detail.
- Manage the development of client’s social media marketing strategy, creative briefs,
content and article calendars, photography shot lists, video storyboards, and other client deliverables and documentation as required.
- Coordinate internal teams, external vendors, clients, and community partners on client events, communications, advertising, and production requirements.
- Establish regular client meeting schedule to provide analytic reports and campaign assessment reviews.
- Collaborate with team in creative marketing strategy sessions.
- Proactively seek and apply innovative new marketing strategies to maximize client and corporate exposure.
- Attend industry events and community investment initiatives as a representative of Curiocity as required.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a related account management, marketing, public relations or communications management capacity.
- Strong account management experience with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with social advertising and analytics reporting including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Analytics.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous organization and prioritization skills with acute attention to detail.
- Superior savviness with social media, pop culture, and strong awareness of local happenings.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional time management, organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are ridiculously organized and can multi-task, prioritize, and schedule like no other.
- You look at marketing as an opportunity for brand's to creatively connect with consumers on a meaningful level.
- You’re a friendly, self-motivated superstar who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You understand the power of digital marketing.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying and articulating innovative ways to solve challenges.
- You believe that superior customer service and genuine care is what sets a business apart.
Benefits of Working at Curiocity:
- Industry-leading commission structure.
- Quickly growing company with significant opportunity for career growth.
- Innovative team that encourages (and implements) creative new ideas.
- Exposure to working with many different business units and industries.
- Collaborative and casual work environment.
- Event and lifestyle perks in collaboration with our valued media and business partners.