- 441 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y5, Canada
Curiocity is one of Canada’s leading digital publication groups. We work collaboratively with some of Canada’s top brands representing sectors including entertainment, food and drink, lifestyle, events, arts and culture, fashion and more. Our goal is to provide our audience of over 2 million Canadians with the very best content driven to inspire experiences, enrich lifestyles, and stimulate community by authentically showcasing the very best of what a city has to offer.
The Account Manager role is a full-time, salaried position based out of our head office in Calgary.
- Develop strong understanding of Curiocity’s brand, services, and competitive edge.
- Lead in the composition of client communication assessments, proposals, presentations, and analytic reports driven to meet client objectives and exceed expectations.
- Manage day to day account requirements from project inception to close out, aligning cross functional departments and ensuring superior level of customer-service and attention to detail.
- Manage the development of client’s social media marketing strategy, creative briefs,
content and article calendars, photography shot lists, video storyboards, and other client deliverables and documentation as required.
- Coordinate internal teams, external vendors, clients, and community partners on client events, communications, advertising, and production requirements.
- Establish regular client meeting schedule to provide analytic reports and campaign assessment reviews.
- Collaborate with team in creative marketing strategy sessions.
- Proactively seek and apply innovative new marketing strategies to maximize client and corporate exposure.
- Attend industry events and community investment initiatives as a representative of Curiocity as required.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a related account management, marketing, public relations or communications management capacity.
- Strong account management experience with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with social advertising and analytics reporting including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Analytics.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous organization and prioritization skills with acute attention to detail.
- Superior savviness with social media, pop culture, and strong awareness of local happenings.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional time management, organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are ridiculously organized and can multi-task, prioritize, and schedule like no other.
- You look at marketing as an opportunity for brand's to creatively connect with consumers on a meaningful level.
- You’re a friendly, self-motivated superstar who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You understand the power of digital marketing.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying and articulating innovative ways to solve challenges.
- You believe that superior customer service and genuine care is what sets a business apart.
Benefits of Working at Curiocity:
- Quickly growing company with significant opportunity for career growth
- Innovative team that encourages (and implements) creative new ideas
- Exposure to working with many different business units and industries
- Collaborative and casual work environment
- Free coffee, office snacks and monthly catered lunches
- Event and lifestyle perks in collabooaration with our valued media and business partners
- Weekly office happy hours