- 33 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3H1, Canada
Curiocity is one of Canada’s leading digital publication groups. We work collaboratively with some of Canada’s top brands representing sectors including entertainment, food and drink, lifestyle, events, arts and culture, fashion and more. Our goal is to provide our audience of nearly a million Canadians with the very best content driven to inspire experiences, enrich lifestyles, and stimulate community.
At Curiocity, we’re selective about the brands we align with and even more particular when it comes to our team. As a growing business, our goal is to connect with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are passionate about building something great together. We’re looking for a talented and creative photographer/videographer who is capable of shooting, editing and producing Curiocity assets within the Toronto area.
The current Production Specialist position is a part-time role offered for an initial 3 month contract period with the potential for employment at the end of the contract term.
- Develop strong understanding of Curiocity’s brand, services, and competitive edge.
- Develop deep understanding of client’s unique visual identities and differentiating factors within the marketplace.
- Participate with team in client marketing and creative strategy sessions.
- Assist in developing Curiocity and client-related content plans and schedules.
- Produce and edit engaging photo and video assets that will be used across various forms of digital media.
- Maintain awareness of local events and community initiatives to capture and share with our audience-base in unique and innovative ways.
- Professional post-secondary diploma or degree in Photography, Videography or other related programs
- Comprehensive knowledge and demonstrated experience working with Adobe programs including
- Photoshop, Premiere, Final Cut Pro or other editing programs
- Working familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign considered a plus
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience independently producing and editing photo and video assets
- You live and breathe for Toronto and are as proud as we are to call the city home.
- You like to be in the know of the latest, greatest, and everything that’s happening within the city.
- You’re a friendly, self-motivated superstar who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You understand the power of digital marketing and are excited to spread the word.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying and articulating innovative ways to solve challenges.
- You believe that superior customer service and genuine care is what sets a business apart.
Benefits of Working at Curiocity
- A fast-paced environment with close-knit team.
- Every project is a new adventure.
- Fun team-building nights, lunches, activities, etc.