- 441 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y5, Canada
Curiocity is one of Canada’s leading digital publication groups. We work collaboratively with some of Canada’s top brands representing sectors including entertainment, food and drink, lifestyle, events, arts and culture, fashion and more. Our goal is to provide our audience of nearly a million Canadians with the very best content driven to inspire experiences, enrich lifestyles, and stimulate community.
At Curiocity, we strive to connect our audience of over half a million Canadians with the very best of what their city has to offer. We are looking for an ambitious, like-minded individual who has a passion for sharing more of the city we love and is dedicated to providing our clients with innovative marketing solutions. If you’re a creative, organized, energetic go-getter, we want you to join our team to assist with Curiocity’s marketing and communications efforts in the Calgary area.
This is a full-time, salaried position based out of our head office in downtown Calgary.
- Manage the scheduling and organization of photo/video production resources to fulfill both client and corporate requirements.
- City specific bookings for Curiocity collateral
- National bookings for Suite 66 clients
- Provide ongoing support with internal business requirements, client accounts, and overall office organization.
- Collaborate with Sales & Client Relations to understand prospective client objectives and budgets
- Develop accurate estimates and formal proposals, ensuring prospective client’s objectives are cost-effectively met while providing a return for the business.
- Ensure corporate service agreement, non-disclosure agreements, and other legal documentation is accurately completed prior to the start of any work.
- Develop and continue to manage the in-house system to track and continuously ensure all client deliverables are being met within the agreed-to campaign timeframe.
- Ensure templated corporate internal and external documentation and general process management are continuously being abided by and upheld.
- Assist with the organization of internal resources to ensure seamless communication and organization of corporate and client requirements, liaising with internal team members to ensure:
- Production requirements relating to Curiocity are appropriately being scheduled.
- Client requirements (provided by Mark) pertaining to content and production are being fulfilled.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field is preferred.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in related marketing, communications, or administrative capacity (volunteer or co-op experience is applicable).
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads considered an asset.
- Personal laptop for day to day work requirements.
- Exceptional time management, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- You live and breathe for Calgary and are as proud as we are to call the city home.
- You like to be in the know of the latest, greatest, and everything that’s happening within the city.
- You’re a friendly, self-motivated superstar who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You understand the power of digital marketing and are excited to spread the word.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying and articulating innovative ways to solve challenges.
- You believe that superior customer service and genuine care is what sets a business apart.
Benefits of Working at Curiocity
- Office is conveniently located downtown, Calgary
- A fast-paced environment with close-knit team.
- Every project is a new adventure.
- Fun team-building nights, lunches, activities, etc.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.