- 441 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y5, Canada
Curiocity is one of Canada’s leading digital publication groups. We work collaboratively with some of Canada’s top brands representing sectors including entertainment, food and drink, lifestyle, events, arts and culture, fashion and more. Our goal is to provide our audience of over half a million Canadians with the very best content driven to inspire experiences, enrich lifestyles, and stimulate community.
At Curiocity, we’re selective about the brands we align with and even more particular when it comes to our team. As a growing business, our goal is to connect with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are passionate about building something great together. We’re looking for a talented and creative photographer/videographer who is capable of shooting, editing and producing both Curiocity and client-related assets within the Calgary area.
The current Production Specialist position is a full-time role offered for an initial 3 month contract period with the potential for employment at the end of the contract term.
- Develop a strong understanding of Curiocity’s brand, services, and competitive edge.
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s unique visual identities and differentiating factors within the marketplace.
- Collaborate with team in creative marketing strategy sessions.
- Assist in developing Curiocity and client-related content plans and schedules.
- Produce and edit engaging photo and video assets that will be used across various forms of digital media.
- Maintain awareness of local events and community initiatives to capture and share with our audience-base in unique and innovative ways.
- Professional post-secondary diploma or degree in Photography, Videography or other related programs
- Comprehensive knowledge and demonstrated experience working with Adobe programs including
- Photoshop, Premiere, Final Cut Pro or other editing programs
- Working familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign considered a plus
- Minimum 3 year relevant experience independently producing and editing photo and video assets
- You are ridiculously organized and can multi-task, prioritize, and schedule like no other.
- You look at marketing as an opportunity for brand’s to creatively connect with consumers on a meaningful level.
- You’re a friendly, self-motivated superstar who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You understand the power of social media marketing and are excited to spread the word.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying and articulating innovative ways to solve challenges.
- You believe that superior customer service and genuine care is what sets a business apart.
Benefits of Working at Curiocity
- Office is conveniently located in Downtown Calgary
- A fast-paced environment with close-knit team.
- Every project is a new adventure.
- Fun team-building nights, lunches, activities, etc.