Customer Service Advisor
Stobart are the largest, most sustainable logistics provider in the UK.
Through our unique model, we operate the largest user shared network that ensures maximum capacity whilst guaranteeing service and quality. Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we specialise in the Retail, Consumer, E-commerce and Manufacturing sectors, working with some of the worlds well-known brands.
Stobart joined the Culina Group in 2021 and became part of the largest, market leading, privately owned logistics provider in the UK. With a turnover in excess of £2.2million, a combined workforce of over 20,000 colleagues and a joint fleet of over 5,000 vehicles, they specialise in providing chilled, ambient, and industrial services solutions, covering the whole of the UK.
What's the role?
Salary: Up to £25,168
Working Hours: Flexible Night Shfts Wednesday - Friday
Here at Stobart, we pride ourselves on being the UK’s leading supply chain partner, providing a first-class service to a variety of customers, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We’re now looking for passionate, like-minded people to come and join our business, within our Customer Service Team.
We’re looking for Customer Service Advisors, to lead the way in providing a first-class service to our customers. No previous experience is necessary as we will provide full training and support – all you need is bags of enthusiasm and a commitment to learn, we’ll give you everything you need to start your career journey with us!
You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, offering great contract support and customer service in a fast-paced, encouraging environment to provide a continuous professional service to Stobart customers.
- Answering enquiries for internal and external personnel
- Maintain a high level of customer focus
- Ensuring all jobs are created into the Stobart in-house system for delivery as per your customer’s requirements: ensuring accuracy
- Acting as a point of contact with the customer regarding any queries prior to collection or after the day of delivery
- Grouping work together in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Actioning all amendments within Stobart’s internal tracking system and recording them on the memo screen making the planning department aware when necessary
- Completing and circulating relevant report for clients and stakeholders
- Organising return and redelivery movements with the customer following the agreed process applying the correct rates and job type ensuring we capture any ancillary charges
- Liaising with the Forecasting and Planning departments regarding extra or short notice loads, and any additional costs if applicable
- Completing daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports as required (including Daily Performance, Non Conformance and Volume reports) within specified deadlines
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft systems.
- As well as being adaptable to an ever changing, fast-paced environment.
- You’ll thrive working under pressure and collaborating with a range of departments across the business, from Planning through to Forecasting.
- You’ll be responsive to customer enquiries and have the ability to problem solve and be solutions focused.
- A high level of flexibility, commitment and motivation is essential within this role.
If you’re looking to start your career within the transport & logistics industry and you’re passionate about delivering a first-class service, we want to hear from you!
- 28 Days annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus: 5 extra days holiday allowance after 5 years’ service / cash equivalent
- Free full Stobart company uniform
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme – company 3% contribution
- Death in Service
- Colleague Performance Review Process
- Onsite canteens (subject to depot)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership at PureGym
- Rewards App – discount on 100’s of brands
- Refer a friend bonus