Customer Service Coordinator
Stobart are the largest, most sustainable logistics provider in the UK.
Through our unique model, we operate the largest user shared network that ensures maximum capacity whilst guaranteeing service and quality. Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we specialise in the Retail, Consumer, E-commerce and Manufacturing sectors, working with some of the worlds well-known brands.
Stobart joined the Culina Group in 2021 and became part of the largest, market leading, privately owned logistics provider in the UK. With a turnover in excess of £2.2million, a combined workforce of over 20,000 colleagues and a joint fleet of over 5,000 vehicles, they specialise in providing chilled, ambient, and industrial services solutions, covering the whole of the UK.
What's the role?
Stobart Ports are looking for a new Customer Service Savvy candidate to hit the ground running in our Felixstowe depot. The purpose of this role is pivotal in customer retention and satisfaction, by always delivering the highest standard of customer service
Customer Service is key to the success of the Stobart business so e are looking for an advocate to represent this for our Container Logistics sector.
Main Responsibilities & Objectives;
- Ensure that customers' needs are met on a daily basis
- Make sure that the information given to customers is accurate
- Assist customers with their enquiries and reply within a timely manner
- Deal with any customer complaints promptly and effectively, escalating where needed
- Send and check daily customer call overs
- To make sure that Truckcom is updated daily, including - Restitution dates, Rates, Drop & Swap matches, Shipping lines, Bookings etc.
- To make sure that emails are sent to our storage partners requesting dig outs 48hrs prior to release
- Check Truckcom for daily issues and liaise with the planning team for any late runners to understand the issues and report accordingly to the customer
- Produce reports for the customer and Stobart Ports utilising Microsoft Excel on a weekly basis
- Advise Planners of any changes and ensure Truckcom is updated correctly
- Manage empty container pick-ups at customer sites
- Monitor shared mailbox and ensure all emails are actioned before going home
What kind of person are we looking for?
- This is fantastic opportunity for someone in the early stages of their Customer Service career to join a leading organisation and learn new skills.
- Previous experience isn't necessary although would be an advantage to your application.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft applications and have a desire to succeed and grow with the business.
- 28 Days annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus: 5 extra days holiday allowance after 5 years’ service / cash equivalent
- Free full Stobart company uniform
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme – company 3% contribution
- Death in Service
- Colleague Performance Review Process
- Onsite canteens (subject to depot)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership at PureGym
- Rewards App – discount on 100’s of brands
- Refer a friend bonus