- Weighbridge Road, Deeside, Wales, United Kingdom
Great Bear is a leading 3rd party UK logistics business providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions for international blue chip clients.
We operate in excess of 7 million sq. ft. of warehousing and operate a large modern commercial vehicle fleet, coupled with an extensive added value service offering
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Rotating Days
You will play a vital role in maintaining the stock integrity within the warehouse. With an eye for detail and excellent investigative skills you will already have stock control experience and knowledge of WMS. Teamwork, communication and tenacity are key attributes, whilst the ability to work pro-actively on your own initiative is also vital to the success of our department.
- Liaise with management and operational staff to ensure accuracy of received and despatched orders and amend and rework accordingly.
- Manage, in conjunction with the Operations team both inbound and outbound the problem resolution areas.
- Management of pickfaces to maintain stock integrity.
- Maintenance of pickfaces to ensure any pick layouts mirror sales volumes (i.e. fastest moving), to sustain pick efficiencies.
- PI Checks and Cycle Counting, ensuring monthly KPI targets are met as a minimum.
- Fully investigate and report accurately any stock integrity failures.
- Completion of daily reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
- Assist Stock & Systems management team with any investigations.
- Any additional responsibilities such as handovers, missing stock investigations, damage control and samples.
- Ensuring compliance to COMAH storage regulations
- Health and Safety
- To assist operations as and when required
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!