- Old Newton Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, England, United Kingdom
Fowler Welch – a multi award winning supply chain specialist working with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers across the UK. We live by a simple set of values: to delight our customers, maximise our efficiency, be socially responsible and to promote being an employer of choice.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our Newton Abbot site on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary: (dependent on days or nights worked)
£9.27 - £9.81 - Monday to Friday rates
£11.12 - £11.77 - Saturday/Overtime rates
£13.91 - £14.72 - Sunday/bank holiday rates
- To ensure you load/unload product strictly in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- To ensure the correct documentation is completed for all inbound and dispatch loads.
- Reporting any trailer or MHE faults in line with Company procedures and ensuring VOR vehicles are placed in the designated areas.
- To remain vigilant in ensuring goods are picked and assembled accurately as per instructions.
- To ensure dispatched loads are properly secured prior to leaving the loading bay.
- To reach and maintain the standards required to meet the Company's productivity targets.
- Ensure all practices and procedures are safely carried out in line with the Company’s Health & Safety policy, SSOWs and HACCP regulations, where appropriate, and to challenge colleagues who fail to adhere to any such rules or regulations.
- Ensure customer returns are received, recorded and notified to the appropriate Stock Controller
- PPT experience is diserable
- Experience of working within an environment where achieving deadlines and quality of work are critical
- Working within a temperature controlled environment
- Experience of working with Warehouse Management System (WMS) would be beneficial
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer the added bonus of an excellent benefits package, which include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Free Fowler Welch Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free life insurance as a Fowler Welch employee equal to three times your basic salary.
- Competitive pension scheme
- ‘Cycle 2 Work’ Scheme – save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and necessary equipment.
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees – monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!