Client Support Administrator - Nights
- Shrewsbury Rd, Market Drayton TF9, UK
Culina Logistics are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, driven and dedicated individual to work in our Client Support Team, based at our Market Drayton office, on a full time permanent contract.
Are you a natural relationship builder, who can effortlessly interact with our customers, help develop long term relations and provide outstanding Customer Service?
We are offering defined career path opportunities to enhance and develop your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity to join our ever growing and vibrant team.
Shifts: Monday to Thursday 07:30pm to 06:00am - £21,448
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Processing customer orders
- Meeting customer and client expectations
- Resolving customer and client queries
- Inventory management and quality control
- Maintain a high level of customer/ client focus
- Provide various reports for clients in a timely manner
- Experience not essential, full training will be provided
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills desirable
- Confident in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
In return for your passion, hard work and dedication in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- On-site secure parking
- Discounts at the local Leisure Centre
- Health cash plans: Hospital, Dental and Optical
- Access to our benefits platform including high street retailers, holidays and many more
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today.