- Abbotsfield Rd, Saint Helens WA9, UK
Part of the Culina Group, IPS is the UK market leader in Contract Packing solutions. IPS provides the most extensive pool of Contract Packing equipment and expertise available in the UK. IPS continues to grow and is now widely integrated and embedded within operations right across the Culina Group network.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the main purpose of the role of Quality Manager will be to manage and develop the Quality Assurance of the company and to deputise for the Technical Manager as and when required.
- To manage the Technical Systems and small team of QA’s.
- To be responsible for the production, review and maintenance of the Technical Files and Quality systems ensuring compliance to legal, industry and customer standards.
- To be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of full traceability and quality standards.
- To be responsible for the development and training of new protocols and procedures.
- To be responsible for the execution, maintenance and reporting of swabbing regimes.
- To be responsible for implementing, reviewing and maintaining the internal audit systems.
- To be a member of the Internal Audit and GMP teams.
- To be a member of the Food Safety and HACCP teams.
- To be site champion for Food Safety and Quality Culture.
- To ensure Technical Manager is equipped with any relevant information in order to manage audit responses/timelines for corrective actions e.g. supporting evidence relating to NCR’s found during audits.
- Issue regular reports as necessary to the business/group/team meetings.
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with this role.
- Dealing with technical requirements for retail
- Allergen controls
- Food safety
- Customer complaints/NCR’s
- Internal audits against BRC Version 8 standard
- BRC Version 8 knowledge
- HACCP management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today