Customer Services Administrator
- Halesfield 10, Telford TF7, UK
CML stores and delivers a wide variety of food products across the ambient and chilled temperature ranges, while it also offers a series of added value solutions to their clients.
We are actively recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join our CML site in Telford on a permanent basis.
Salary: £19,768 per annum
Shifts: Monday - Friday, 6am - 3pm
To co-ordinate front-line response to deliveries, deal with problems and customer requests, liaise with other operational teams and be able to fulfil all office functions, supporting the CS Manager whenever necessary.
- All aspects of Customer Relations by telephone and email
- Processing orders when required
- Adding charges to the manual charge spreadsheet
- Email queries
- Chasing up Returns/Uplifts
- Chasing Subcontractors for in/out times
- Contacting depots, rebooking of orders
- Tracking of loads
- Liaising with and co-ordinating internal teams (eg transport planners and account managers)
- Closing open KPIs
- Investigating dirty Pods
- Any other tasks that are deemed necessary
- Highest standards of Customer Service
- Keenly reactive
- Tenacity and diligence in following problems through to closure
- Numerate and literate, and competent with computers (MS Office, ERP systems)
- Highly organized, efficient and able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and co-operative: a desire to please
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing
In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer: competitive holidays, life Assurance, pension scheme, health cash plans, retail discounts and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today