- Spring Rd, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton WV4, UK
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
We are now recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator based at our Wolverhampton Great Bear site on a full time, permanent basis.
Shifts: 5 from 7 Days
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of stock management systems adhere to the 99% targets set.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system supporting the stock admin team
- Communicating with your Shift Managers throughout your shift of any inventory discrepancies.
- Completing an accurate end of shift report.
- Managing empty location checks both physical and system orientated.
- Supporting relevant stock checks in co-ordination with the stock admin team.
- Managing all cycle counts to ensure they are completed, on time and in full.
- Support the reclassification of SKUs by client.
- Manage the site stock accuracy performance.
- Adhere to Hygiene policy ensuring that the companies waste management program is adhered too and that we remain BRC compliant.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a team or as standalone.
- Flexible attitude, leading from the front.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge within a Warehouse and Logistics operation.
- Work and communicate effectively across multi functional depts.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer
- Competitive salary and holidays
- Pension scheme
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today