- Shrewsbury Rd, Market Drayton TF9, UK
Culina Logistics is the leading 3rd party UK logistics business specialising in chilled warehousing providing an excellent platform for food and drink manufactures.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Administrator to join us at our Head Office in Market Drayton. As a Transport Administrator, you will provide essential day to day support to the Transport Office.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Main Responsibilities of a Transport Administrator:
- Check and effectively maintain the Company’s systems for WTD and tachograph rules and regulations
- Monitor and maintain records for agency drivers, process invoices using SAP, keep accurate records of agencies’ terms and conditions
- Input and monitor drivers’ holidays and sickness absence, maintain the time-keeping and attendance system, process sick notes
- Regularly update the WTD system, ensuring the data is up to date and accurate
- Create and provide daily reports to the Transport department regarding tachograph information
- Receive and monitor fuel deliveries, maintain the fuel monitoring system
- Maintenance of driver notice boards
- Keep subsistence payment spreadsheet up to date
- Effectively solve driver wage queries
- Provide various reports/ spreadsheets for internal departments in a timely manner
- Carry out any other formal and legal duties
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to succeed in a pressurised environment
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Experience in an FMCG environment is desirable
In return, we offer: pension scheme, life assurance, and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today