Hygiene Operative (St Helens)
- St Helens, Saint Helens, UK
Culina Logistics is the leading 3rd party UK logistics business specialising in chilled warehousing providing an excellent platform for food and drink manufactures.
Shift Pattern : Monday to Friday
Shift Times : 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 / 22:00-06:00 rotating
Salary: £9.56 per hour
Culina Group a well-established leader in the logistics market and is recruiting for a Hygiene Operative on a full time, permanent basis at our St Helens depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the areas of the warehouse.
- Working inside the current Hygiene schedule, ensure that all automated areas are clear of debris at the required interval.
- Provide cleaning support to other areas within the warehouse such as Loading Area, Picking Area and Goods Inwards Area.
- Co-operate with other areas of the business such as our customers and transport department to ensure that we maintain and promote a safe and clean working environment.
- Undertake other duties in any area of the warehouse as requested by their Team Leader and Shift Manager.
- Ensure that clear communication between shifts, on hygiene issues are relayed to co-workers and duty management team.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is fit for purpose, stored in the correct place and any missing and defective equipment is removed and reported to the duty management team.
- Ensure that all risk assessments and safe systems of work are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all Personal Protective Equipment is used at all times and all defects are reported to the duty management team.
- Regularly empty bins using the designated skips, ensuring the bins are always in good working order and ensure that waste storage areas are kept clear of waste build up.
- Ensuring that the business complies with all site rules within the working environment and that we meet our Food Hygiene standards at all times.
- Assist the business in meeting its environmental obligation by working to our recycling and waste management program.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties as requested by your Team Leader or Shift Managers.