- St Helens, Saint Helens, UK
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are now recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator on a permanent basis at our St Helens depot.
Shift Pattern : Any 6 out of 7
Shift Times : Rotating 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
Pay Rate : £11.14 per hour - over time rate available
· Liaising with Customer mainly drivers, direct to ensure Deliveries are booked in.
· Ensure vehicles are booked in and out on the traffic sheet in a timely manner.
· Checking goods in and finished goods out of the Warehouse, ensuring all relevant documentation is correctly completed.
· Ensure finished products are checked and are booked on both the WMS systems SAP and SAGE.
· Working with the FLT drivers to establish what loads are to be taken of which vehicle and which loads are to be loaded.
· Ensure the Warehouse office telephone is manned and enquires from both internal and external customer are dealt with.
· Ensure that all stock is moved assigned correctly by using the WMS system.
· Provide accurate accounting and attention to detail to ensure finished goods and lines of orders to be shipped are 100% correct.
· Ensure emails are dealt with promptly so PC awareness is a must along with good verbal and written skills in English are also a requirement.
· Maintain hygiene standards within the Warehouse and in the yard area.
· Assist in any other duties such as Cleaning and sweeping when required.
· Ensure that any issues are Highlighted to the Warehouse management team.
· Using the warehouse management system to accurately record all stock movements with the Warehouse this include handheld scanner and PCs.
· Participate in regular PI counts/ad hoc stock checks helping to ensure stock accuracy.
· Ensure that the pallet reconciliation spreadsheet is up to date and accurate.
· Participate in regular stock checks helping to ensure stock accuracy.
· Report all near misses/possible hazards/damage to the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager.
· Ensure all relevant information is shared at shift handover.
· Loading of wagons on FLT
· Locating stock away on VNA
· Any other duties that may be required by the business.
FLT Licence / VNA Licence
Scissor Lift Licence
The above licences are not essential as training can be provided
Must have experience on warehousing computer systems and a good understanding of excel.