- Sherwood, United Kingdom
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are now currently recruiting for Line Leaders on a full time, permanent basis at our Sherwood site
- Any 5 in 7 (includes some weekend working)
- 7.00am – 3.30 pm / 3.30pm – 11.30 pm rotating
Salary: £25,050 per annum
- Key operator of packing machinery and production lines
- To manage production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, and in accordance with QA and safety standards.
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets.
- Ensure the final product meets client specifications (SPI).
- To effectively maximise production efficiency to ensure plan is met on an hourly/daily basis.
- Effectively use the integrated management system (Vision).
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- To liaise with agency controllers on a day to day basis providing feedback regarding agency workers
- To attend team leader meetings
- To assist in the training and development of new starters
- To act as a role model for best practice
- Monitor, control and minimise waste
- Play an active part in continuous improvement
- To conduct RTW and disciplinary interviews as required
- To participate in the companies appraisal system
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
- Experience of working within a manufacturing/production machinery in FMCG environment
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Line targets
- Labour management
- Waste targets
In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer: competitive holidays, Life Assurance, pension scheme, health cash plans, retail discounts and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today