- Tilbury, UK
IPS part of the Culina Group is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Technical Administrator at our Tilbury site, on a full time permanent basis.
Salary - £24,960 per annum
Shift: (may include some weekends)
- 5 from 7: 8:00– 16:00
To ensure the smooth day to day running of the administration function and to liaise closely with the site customers and production management team to ensure the production documents/quality checks/GMP comply with the business and site standards.
- To effectively motivate a team of people and drive them to be continuously audit ready
- To have day to day contact with our customer base as and when required including responding to customer queries and complaints
- To be a part of the site Food Safety and Quality Culture Programme
- To be involved in site audits and customer visits
- To carry out internal audits including GMP
- Collation of data – this includes internal incidents, non-conformances, complaints etc.
- Print and issue all labels that are required for production
- Produce daily performance reports and share information with the wider business
- Keep stock, service and budget spreadsheets up to date and accurate.
- Keep clients updated with stock and rework positions as required
- To manage, control and monitor Quality and Safety Near Miss reporting and instigate action where needed
- To instigate incident investigations, corrective and preventative actions and ensure close out.
- Conduct traceability exercises
- To analyse and be involved in the continual improvement of IPS Processes
- To train and brief new procedures/processes to relevant personnel and to validate training
- Keep training records up to date and accurate
- To ensure correct quality checks are in place for each line code that reflect the QMS and customer requirements along with ensuring all relevant documentation is provided for each job including but not limited to: SPI generation, TUBC creation, Visual standards
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed, accurate and up to date in accordance with company procedures
- To support the ordering and management of consumables
- Conduct routine independent Quality Checks in production
- Play an active part in the setting and implementing of the IPS Standard i.e.:- Attendance, Time keeping, work performance, appearance, communication etc.
- Promoting and adhering to IPS Best Practice and Site set standards
- Effectively use the integrated management system (Vision)
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- To act as a role model for best practice
- Drive own personal development through training and work based experience
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
- Experience of working within a food quality environment
- To have an understanding of BRC.
- Proficient in all windows based applications
- Knowledge of label printing and creation is desirable
- Knowledge of company procedures and actively demonstrates compliance
- Recognises and promotes the importance of continuous improvement
- Displays a positive attitude to change
- Knowledge and experience of packaging and the packaging industry is desirable
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure both as part of a team and on own initiative
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer: Competitive salary and holiday, life Assurance, pension scheme, retail discounts, health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!