- Chesterfield, UK
IPS – apart of the Culina Group is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are now recruiting for a Warehouse Operator at our Markham Vale depot in Chesterfield on a full time, permanent basis.
Shifts: 5 from 7 Rotating : 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Salary: £10.60 ph
To assist in the safe, accurate and efficient movement of goods in, through and out of the warehouse.
Key Responsibilities of a Warehouse Operator:
- Picking stock orders of full pallets
- Making sure that picked pallets are the correct stock;
- Making sure condition of stock is adequate at the point of pick and correcting by means of restacks or rewraps if necessary;
- Make sure that picked pallets are placed in the correct area
- To assist Goods In teams and stock put away
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Reach Truck License and experience is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and with minimal supervision
- Willing to work to strict deadlines
- Ensure work is completed in a timely fashion
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Pension scheme
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today