Warehouse Admin & MHE Operator
- Kingswinford, UK
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are now currently recruiting for Warehouse Admin & Operator on a full time, permanent basis at our Dudley site
- Any 5 in 7 - 08.00-16.30
To deliver a high-performing, accurate and cost effective Warehouse & Production support function, in-line with IPS ways of working, mission and vison. Ensuring the customer’s product specification is met and material integrity is maintained at all times
- Ensure all health and safety instructions are followed while carrying out your duties
- Safe handling and storage of product, the role requires MHE trained operator:
- Grade 2 MHE and Admin Op requires minimum of T20 and CB. Reach licence & Scissor lift would be an advantage.
- Primary duties will be managing inbound and outbound traffic:
- Loading and unloading of all warehouse traffic
- Full Knowledge of the Warehouse Management System. (WMS) Vision system and SAP (Customer interface)
- Managing the admin of each lorry handled – in timely manner
- Reporting late and no show traffic to the team leader and escalating to other parties as required.
- Liaising with planning, production and customer DC’s to ensure smooth running of the warehouse in / outbound calendar
- Working with Transport planners to ensure Warehouse calendar is achievable
- Responsible for the safe operation of MHE, reporting any faults to your Line Manager.
- Using RDT to book in stock from the Customer.
- Using RDT prep out bound loads
- Working knowledge of loading bays and FLT - Lorry interaction.
- Ensuring clean as you go policy is adopted by the shift at all times
- All Pre and Post Shift cleaning schedules to be followed.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Reporting any and all unsafe acts to your Line Manager
- Experience and licences for POPT and Counter Balance (FLT)
- Vison / SAP knowledge
- Basic Microsoft suit / computer skills
- Responsible and safe working individual
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Decision maker and able to direct staff to manage work load
- Work under pressure and to deadlines
- Target driven
In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer: competitive holidays, Life Assurance, pension scheme, health cash plans, retail discounts and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today