- Coalville LE67, UK
Culina Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides logistics, warehousing, distribution, and other services for the food and drink industry in United Kingdom and Ireland. It provides chilled, ambient, contract packaging, and bonded logistics services, as well as value-added services, such as online visibility and systems integration, pallet management, and supply chain management.
IPS part of the Culina Group is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
As a Production Controller you will be responsible for the management of production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets in accordance with QA and safety standards. To be a role model for best practice at all times, and provide support to Line Leaders where appropriate.
Shifts: 0600-1400, 1400-2200 Rotating
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets and maximise production efficiency
- Effectively use the integrated management systems (VISION)
- Manage health, safety and quality regulations
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- Assist in the development of a skills matrix for all production workers
- To assist in the training and development of new starters
- Liaise with customers and clients as and when required.
- Must be prepared to cover a variety of shifts to represent the management team
- Responsible for the Line Leaders (indirectly)
- Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
- H&S L2 Qualification
- NVQ L2 in Team Leading or Packing Operations
- Experience of manufacturing machinery and processes
- NVQ L3 – Team Leading
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
- Preferably food or packing experience
In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer: competitive holidays, life Assurance, pension scheme, health cash plans, retail discounts and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today