Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Coalville LE67, UK
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit FLT Drivers at our IPS site in Bardon, Leicestershire
Shifts: 0600-1400/1400-2200 rotating shifts
To operate a FLT and Ride on PPT for the purpose servicing the Production Area.
- Unloading deliveries of raw materials, mostly packaging, oversized pallets.
- Scanning goods in and out on various WMS systems.
- Creating returns of packaging and loading them onto trailers
- Bailing film, cardboard if required.
- Able to work under pressure
- Competent in verbal & numerical reasoning
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Flexible approach to work/training
- Thrive in a team environment
- Conscientious and reliable
- Flexible attitude
- Self-driven person which work well on their own initiative
- FLT and PPT trained, but will need to use hand pallet truck from time to time.
In return, we offer: pension scheme, life assurance and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today