- Coalville LE67, UK
IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator at our IPS site in Bardon, Leicestershire
Shifts: Any 5 in 7 - Days
- To have day to day contact with our customer base as and when required
- To gather micro samples and log/monitor
- Instigate corrective actions and oversee rework processes as required
- Collation of data – this includes missing checks, micro fails, results etc
- Seek and monitor concessions for products/materials
- Authorise and approve specifications and other documentation required as part of the spec. (including TUBC generation)
- Authorise and implement paperwork, checks etc
- To brief appropriate departments on new products/jobs and include any relevant or additional quality checks,
- Attend pre-production meetings, new product trials, and new product start-ups with or without customer representation
- Ensure all new products get customer approval through the PAF process
- Report substandard WIP/Material issues to the customer through the appropriate route
- Conduct routine independent Quality Checks in production when required
- To carry out internal audits
- To be involved in site audits
- To be involved in investigating incidents and root cause analysis
- Be involved in the setting and verifying of the IPS ‘Gold’ Standard
- Play an active part in the setting and implementing of the IPS Standard i.e.:- Attendance, Time keeping, work performance, appearance, communication etc.
- Promoting and adhering to IPS Best Practice and Site set standards, this may including briefing/verifying staff
- Attend internal & customer site meetings
- Conduct traceability exercises
- Positive Release of finished product
- Control of On Hold/ Embargo stock
- Record and monitor site temperature
- To be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive disposition,
- To have a clear focus on meeting deadlines even in busy periods.
- To have good verbal and written communication skills.
- To be able to communicate and motivate others is an essential part of the role.
- Have an understanding of systems and processes
- Have an understanding of food safety and health and safety requirements.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic level of literacy and numeracy
- Must be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Must be able to make own decisions and liaise with other department colleagues and/or departments.
In return, we offer: pension scheme, life assurance and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today