- Dudley, UK
Warren’s a leading third party service provider with an outstanding industry reputation which has a dedicated focus on storage and logistics of non-refrigerated baked goods are recruiting for a Transport Supervisor
Warrens Group is dominant in the bread, cake and patisserie services marketplace and has recently joined forces with the market leading Culina Group. We are looking for an experienced Transport Supervisor to join our time critical service and performance conscious business.
Job Title: Line Leader
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Pay Rate: £10.19ph
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Line Leader on a permanent basis at our Dudley depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- To manage production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, and in accordance with QA and safety standards.
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensure the final product meets client specifications (SPI)
- To effectively maximise production efficiency to ensure plan is met on an hourly/daily basis
- Effectively use the integrated management system (Vision)
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- To liaise with agency controllers on a day to day basis providing feedback regarding agency workers
- To attend team leader meetings
- To assist in the training and development of new starters
- To act as a role model for best practice
- Monitor, control and minimise waste
- Play an active part in continuous improvement
- To conduct RTW and disciplinary interviews as required
- To participate in the companies appraisal system
- Drive own personal development through training and work based experience
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
- Line targets
- Labour management
- Waste targets
- Meet standards required for internal and external audits
- Use of integrated management system
Any 5 from 7 - Rotating Shift Pattern 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00/22.00-06.00
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.