Warehouse Operatives - Days
- Halesfield 10, Telford TF7, UK
In these uncertain times, do you wish for a job with security? We all want to know that our jobs will still be there in 3 months or 1 year or 5 years.
CML is a retail Food Distribution provider, all staff are therefore “KEY” workers in the fight against COVID and therefore have the security that this status brings. We are looking for candidates who want to work within a fast paced, challenging and ever growing business.
No previous warehouse experience is required, enthusiasm and a willingness to work hard is required.
Due to the nature of our business and the safety of our colleagues, please be aware that a vigorous drug testing policy applies. As part of our application process, all applicants are subject to a drug test.
Days: 4 on 4 off (6am - 6pm) Salary: £20,277 (Including attendance bonus of £75 per month)
Various Warehouse roles available including –
- Case Pickers
- Goods In
Essential experience / knowledge / specifications
- Experience or certification on a MHE desirable but not essential as full training given.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently;
- Accurate and attentive to detail;
- Able to work independently;
All roles will commence on a “Banked Hours” Scheme and are full time permanent positions.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today