Regional Health and Safety Manager
- 2 Ripley Dr, Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton WF6 1FG, UK
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to take on the challenge of a newly created role in a successful and expanding business dedicated to the milk logistics sector who specialise in milk to factory and factory to destination logistics. The business is part of the Culina Group, a multi-award winning third party logistics specialists with operations spanning both the chilled and ambient logistics sectors.
As a Regional Health and Safety Manager, you will report to the Group Head of Health and Safety with strong dotted lines to the executive team in the business unit that you are responsible for.
Day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing the workload of the team
- Managing the coverage in terms of holidays and geography
- Preparing safety reports for the business unit and the Group Board reports
- Root cause analysis of accidents and preventing re occurrence
- Liaising with key stakeholders in both the business unit and the wider group
- Integrating the group policies into the business
- Compliance monitoring and auditing and planning of strategy and delivery of cultural and behavioural change programmers.
- CMIOSH (or working towards)
- Safety Management experience
- Proven Track Record in Driving Cultural Change
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Experience in Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience With Presenting Safety KPI’s Including Accident and Incident Rates
- Ability to Influence Thinking and Behaviors at all Levels of the Business
- Ability to Manage a Team
- Full UK Driving License
- Logistics Sector Experience
- Heavy Industry Experience
- Environmental Experience/Qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established growing organisation. If the above matches your skills and abilities then in return we offer a Competitive reward package including:
Private Health Care
Training and development and lots more.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click apply now and #joinourwinningteam!