LGV/HGV C+E Class 1 Driver
- Swift Point,, Rugby, United Kingdom
Warren’s a leading third party service provider with an outstanding industry reputation and a dedicated focus on storage and logistics of non-refrigerated baked goods.
Warrens Group is dominant in the bread, cake and patisserie services marketplace which has recently joined forces with the market leading Culina Group.
We looking for both experienced and newly qualified professional LGV/HGV C+E Class 1 Drivers to join on a full time, permanent basis based from our Rugby depot.
Salary and shift
- £34,500 pa + £2,000 night premium
- Any 5 in 7 - AM or PM starts (includes some weekend working)
- To deliver Company and Third Party products to specified locations and in accordance with the delivery schedule
- Ensure correct and thorough completion of paperwork
- Observe and adhere to company rules and procedures, including all aspects of health, safety and hygiene
- Maintain a good working knowledge of operations within the transport department
- Effectively manage own working time in line with the Road Transport Directive
- Adhere to tachograph rules and regulations at all times
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed in line with company procedure
- Ensure proof of deliveries (PODs) are signed and returned to the Transport Office after delivery
- Achieve and succeed fuel efficiency targets set by the business
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Possession of LGV Class 1 Licence
- Current CPC
- Knowledge of Road Transport Directive and current drivers’ hours.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise workload in order to meet set deadlines.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today