- Shrewsbury Rd, Market Drayton TF9, UK
Culina Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides logistics, warehousing, distribution, and other services for the food and drink industry in United Kingdom and Ireland. It provides chilled, ambient, contract packaging, and bonded logistics services, as well as value-added services, such as online visibility and systems integration, pallet management, and supply chain management.
Culina Group a well-established leader in the logistics market and is now recruiting for an Database Architect to join our high performing team on a full time, permanent basis at our Market Drayton depot.
The Database Architect will be responsible for the design and build of new and existing databases, whilst continually monitoring and improving to develop reliability and efficiencies.
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of the functionality and capabilities of MS Data Platform (v2000 to v2017)
- Design and build of database solutions
- Experience of designing and building of Data Warehouse solutions (ideally Kimball) and ETL Patterns
- Experience of large-scale data migration projects utilising multiple systems and their data sources
- Strong background in data modelling, data management and data manipulation as Business Data Steward
- Develop set processes to recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficient and quality, with support and transition planning.
- Experience of performance tuning SQL Server database code and environments
- Relevant University qualification and/or appropriate Microsoft certification
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures to ensure support for current and on-going requirements of the business
- Experience of Data Visualisation and reporting solutions
- Experience of agile / user story development methodology
- Participate in professional groups to facilitate self-improvement and learning opportunities
- Provide technical support to the Group Reporting & Database team
- Participate in team knowledge sharing
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!