- 32 Association Ave, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Cube Square Concepts Project Limited is a fast growing property development, construction and asset management company with investments in key sectors of the property industry; specifically Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Education, Mixed-Use and Commercial developments.
We oversee all projects through the entire life cycle; from acquisition to design/construction, operations and post operation. We also act as development managers for each of our projects, providing consultancy and advisory services, optimizing our existing network of relationships and resources to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
We are passionate about excellence, not only in design, but also in the execution thereof. We also offer our client an 'end to end' service on their projects. We design, we deliver and support thereafter to ensure continued success.
- Responsible for the timely completion and overall success of various types of construction projects for a General Contractor
- Proficient in the use of Ms Projects and other Project planning tools
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises the same as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed with management so projects are operating at most cost effective and successful potential
- Assist in the estimating functions of the company
- Solicit vendors for bids on new projects
- Review and scope bids for completeness and in accordance with the contract documents
- Collaborate with vendors and customers on value engineering ideas if needed to meet a customer budget
- Discuss any construction issue with vendors prior to finalizing any bids and share those issues with customer or design team
- Establish and maintain customer correspondence and relationships
- Verify customer purchase orders, contracts, and other related paperwork are accurate and in place prior to project commencement
- Establish and maintain open communication links with designated customer representatives
- Ensures project documents are accessible, complete, current, and stored appropriately within the company
- Hosts regular schedule customer meetings including other project consultants
- Continue business development on a regular basis to ensure customers work with us on future projects
- Coordinate Job Progress
- Responsible for overall project financial progress and success
- Meet periodically with management to review project financial statements
- Ensure all project change orders and purchase orders are current with client and vendors so job costs are up to date
- Review job cost projections on a weekly basis to help avoid discrepancies in actual compared to estimate
- Other duties assigned to help the company meet the goals and expectations
- Good working within teams, able to self motivate, and manage time efficiently
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- BSc/BA in Estate Management, Engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, softwares, materials and project management principles