- 32 Association Ave, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Cube Square Concepts Project Limited is a fast growing property development, construction and asset management company with investments in key sectors of the property industry; specifically Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Education, Mixed-Use and Commercial developments.
We oversee all projects through the entire life cycle; from acquisition to design/construction, operations and post operation. We also act as development managers for each of our projects, providing consultancy and advisory services, optimizing our existing network of relationships and resources to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
We are passionate about excellence, not only in design, but also in the execution thereof. We also offer our client an 'end to end' service on their projects. We design, we deliver and support thereafter to ensure continued success.
Site Engineer would work closely with architects and other building professionals, manage and supervise construction work teams, artisans and sub contractor on construction projects. You would specify the appropriate engineering tools to be used in projects and advise where this requires deviation from the initial design plans for the project.
- Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues, so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset
- Evaluate and advise on construction methodologies
- Identify the surveys (e.g. land surveys) required before work can commence, ensuring they're undertaken and their results are fed into the project
- Develop project briefs and work on these as the project progresses
- Assist in the detailed design process and coordinate design information
- Liaise with appropriate authorities (e.g. town planning enquiries and building inspectors) when producing documentation for statutory approval
- Produce, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used
- Carry out design-stage risk assessments
- Manage the site officers and office and contribute to the overall running of the business
- Evaluate and advise on refurbishment, re-use, recycling and deconstruction.
- 3-5 years cognate experience
- BSc in Civil Engineering, Engineering, building technology or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, softwares, materials and project management principles
- A strong interest in architecture, mathematics, drawing and design, with an excellent eye for detail
- Art and design skills to complement technical know-how
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Competence in CAD software
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision
- The ability to work well under pressure and within budget.