Backend Software Developer
- London Bridge, London SE1 9RA, UK
Crypto Quantique is building the most secure end-to-end IoT security platform. We are a transformative cybersecurity technology company, using the most advanced techniques in cryptography and quantum physics, designed to ensure that both device security becomes foundational and end-to-end IoT security standard practice.
Crypto Quantique has proven the world's first quantum driven security on a chip and its IP can generate multiple, unique, unforgeable cryptographic keys that never need to be stored and used independently by multiple applications on demand. When combined with their cryptographic APIs and key management system the solution creates a natural bridge between silicon, device, software and solutions providers.
Back end Software Developer
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team working at the cutting edge of IoT, cybersecurity and quantum technology?
We’re on the lookout for a new back-end Developer to join our growing team here at our central London office.
Founded on ground-breaking research, the company is building a hardware security-as-a-service platform based on secure integrated circuits that harness quantum effects for use in the IoT. We’re operating at the intersection of two trending technology fields, quantum physics and cybersecurity.
You will be working closely with our Product Managers and Developers in a highly collaborative environment, to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new features and functionality within the product.
Responsibilities and duties
- Hands on development & delivery of projects
- Collaborating with fellow developers to help the team architect and deliver high quality & best-practice code
- Collaborate with other disciplines to aid in scoping, estimation and prototyping
- Performance optimisation and quality assurance
- Help improvement of our automation and testing processes
- Improvement and support of our internal tooling, as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Maintaining and modernising DevOps and infrastructure (including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SQL Server, and virtual machines)
- Helping to write lean concise documentation, including functional and technical specifications
- Keeping stakeholders informed, and manage expectations proactively
- Support, maintenance, and evolution of projects after their initial launch
- Python or Golang experience with C
- Up-to-date portfolio showcasing your abilities
Nice to have
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- An understanding of the web/app development process design, development and deployment
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work with proven bleeding edge technology designed for the real world
Crypto Quantique is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.