Customer Experience Manager (Remote)
- 805 Veterans Boulevard, Redwood City, CA, us
Crunch.io is an innovative analytics company in the market research industry. We offer a survey data analysis platform that allows market researchers, analysts, and marketers to collaborate in a secure, cloud-based environment, using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Crunch users can quickly gain insights from their data and communicate them to their clients.
In this position, you will
- Provide friendly first line communication with customers
- Develop user training materials and documentation
- Identify and replicate bugs with the software and help our development team understand and prioritize resolutions
- Own the customer support process to ensure that none of our users fall through the cracks
- Analyze customer behavior to identify and prioritize areas of the product that need improvement
- Help publicize and communicate new features by writing blog posts, user-friendly release announcements, etc.
- 2 - 5 years experience in market research, survey analysis, or customer support
- Educational or work experience in a quantitative field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize your work
- Unwavering empathy for users
Nice to have, but not required:
- Programming skills, or an interest in developing programming skills
- Interest in quantitative analysis/data science (especially using R and Python)
- Product management experience
- Experience in remote work environments
Crunch is a well-funded, remote-first company with a collaborative and open culture. We are passionate about our product and our mission, and value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, and fantastic customer service.