- 515 Flower St, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with offices in the United States, Europe, MENA, and Asia that represents clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory and policy, and transactional and corporate matters. The firm is internationally recognized for its representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation and government-facing matters, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
For the health and safety of the workforce, Crowell & Moring LLP is requiring that all prospective employees present proof that they are fully-vaccinated and—if eligible—boosted against COVID-19, or seek a reasonable accommodation for religious or medical reasons, prior to their first day of employment. Prospective employees who are fully-vaccinated but not yet eligible for a booster shot will be required to obtain a booster within one week of eligibility as a condition of continued employment. “Crowell & Moring LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Crowell & Moring LLP will engage in the interactive process with candidates who are unable to be vaccinated and/or boosted due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons and explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Crowell & Moring is able to offer.”
The HRIS Analyst will support the Human Resources (HR) team in performing daily HR systems tasks and special projects that directly support the strategic objectives of the department.
• Supports Senior HRMS Manager in the regular HR systems responsibilities.
• Ensure all employee transactions are updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
• Programs and processes regularly scheduled reports for new hires, departures, job/salary changes and time & attendance.
• Performs regularly scheduled audits of new hires, job/salary changes, benefits and transportation payroll deductions.
• Supports the semi-annual performance evaluation cycles to compile and validate the data for upload into CompXL tool.
• Monitors the HRMS mailbox and assists in the resolution of system issues, login difficulties, data inaccuracies and report requests.
• Maintains HR systems change management and security log.
• Assists the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the firm.
• Consults with internal clients regarding various transactions; trouble shoots HR data related issues and identifies internal client's needs.
• Partners with application vendors on integrations, upgrades and system errors.
• Trains new department users in data protection and HR systems.
• Maintains the Human Resources and related intranet sites.
• Assists the HR team with various research and/or special projects.
• Supports daily operations of the department and team members as needed.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. Equivalent training and experience may substitute for education.
The position requires a minimum of three (3) years of increasingly responsible, directly related experience during which knowledge, skills and abilities applicable to the position were demonstrated. Prior experience with Human Resources Management systems and advanced reporting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts, regarding non-legal matters of a routine nature. Requires patience, creativity and discretion.
• Ability to handle personal, benefits and compensation information in a confidential and professional manner.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with attorneys, staff, vendors and the public.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively audit data with a strong attention to detail and to resolve discrepancies.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a productive and committed work effort, meeting deadlines and managing workload.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel, and willingness to assist others, even in potentially stressful situations.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge or guidance, analyze and interpret data from several sources, solve problems by applying precedent or extrapolating from previous experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
• Advanced knowledge of MS suite to produce quality written communications such as memos, spreadsheets, slides, standard work documents.
Crowell & Moring LLP offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package which includes progressive options such as back up child care, wellness programs, cultural events and social activities. We take great pride in our positive, friendly culture that rewards hard work and success, at the same time recognizing the importance of family and community service.
Crowell & Moring LLP participates in the E-Verify program.