Temporary Human Resources Assistant
- 1001 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Founded with a commitment to build a different kind of law firm, Crowell & Moring LLP today is an international law firm representing clients in litigation and investigations, regulatory and transactional matters. We are internationally recognized for our representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as our ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. With nearly 550 lawyers based in seven offices in the United States and Europe, the firm helps international corporations and emerging enterprises navigate complex legal challenges and create business solutions across the globe.
The Temporary Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support to human resources department projects related to the objectives of the department.
Provide administrative support in one or more of the following areas:
- HR data and analytics
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Recruitment & selection
- Performance management
- Compensation and benefits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to handle personal benefits and compensation information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Strong spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills.
- Ability to convey ideas succinctly in PowerPoint presentations.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to take initiative, plan and prioritize, and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel, and willingness to assist others, even in potentially stressful situations.
High School diploma plus at least one year of college required or equivalent education/relevant experience.
No experience necessary.
Crowell & Moring LLP takes great pride in our positive, friendly culture that rewards hard work and success, at the same time recognizing the importance of family and community service.
Crowell & Moring LLP participates in the E-Verify program.