Attorney Recruitment Senior Coordinator or Coordinator
- 3 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA, United States
We are Crowell & Moring.
Founded with a commitment to build a different kind of law firm, Crowell & Moring LLP today is an international law firm representing clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory and transactional matters. We are internationally recognized for our representation of Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as our ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. With nearly 550 lawyers based in seven offices in the United States and Europe, the firm helps international corporations and emerging enterprises navigate complex legal challenges and create business solutions across the globe.
Attorney Recruitment Senior Coordinator or Coordinator – SF
The Attorney Recruitment Senior Coordinator Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative coordination and implementation of the summer associate program, on-campus recruitment and lateral associate/counsel recruitment processes for the California Offices (LA, Orange County and San Francisco). The position will be located in our San Francisco, CA office.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and innovative team that is fully supported by an invested hiring partner, partner recruiting committee and recruitment department director, we hope you will apply.
What You’ll Do.
Law Student/On-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Coordinate the OCI registration process for all California offices.
- Prepare interview binders and marketing materials.
- Make reservations and arrangements for supplemental recruitment receptions and other follow-up events.
- Schedule callback interviews and interface with travel and accounting departments on candidate travel and expense reimbursements to ensure seamless process.
- Assist with greeting candidates and call-back interview day logistics.
- Process resumes, update candidate tracking database, run and update data reports, and maintain complete candidate files in recruitment candidate database.
- Assist the firm-wide recruitment team with the administration of the 1L Diversity Scholar recruitment.
- Work with the firm-wide recruitment team to coordinate all aspects of the CA offices summer programs, including pre-arrival setup and communications, orientation, social events, work allocation and evaluations, summer committee meetings, and final offer decision process.
- Serve as the primary point for the summer associates throughout the summer program in the SF office, act as an advisor to the Manager of Attorney Recruitment and Summer Associate Chair partners to trouble-shoot issues, identify opportunities for growth and ensure compliance with program process and procedures.
Lateral Associate/Counsel Recruitment and On-Boarding:
- Post job descriptions on internal and external recruitment sites, process and distribute candidate applications, prepare and distribute interview schedules and candidate materials to interviewing attorneys, solicit evaluations from attorney interviewers, coordinate and oversee conflicts and background check processes, prepare offer packets and maintain candidate recruitment files (for all CA offices).
- Communicate effectively and responsively with candidates, headhunters and internal practice group leaders on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Coordinate all aspects of on-boarding and orientation schedules for Associate, Counsel and Professional Track Attorney new hires in all CA offices.
- Assist in developing talent pipelines, alternative strategic recruitment methods and firm-wide processes and procedures to effectively and efficiently fill positions with top-rate talent.
- Prepare and update various demographic and statistical recruitment data reports.
- Assist with DC and NY office lateral associate/counsel recruitment and orientation processes when needed.
Who You Are.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of professional recruitment or development experience in a law firm, law school, legal recruitment agency or similar professional services organization.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to provide quality client service on routine and complex matters with internal and external contacts (candidates, attorneys, search firm professionals, law school representatives and all levels of firm professional staff).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload to manage multiple responsibilities and changing priorities to meet deadlines and complete daily responsibilities. Ability to work independently and in a team environment demonstrating reliability, dependability and flexibility is essential.
- Must be able to work occasional extended hours during busy summer periods, attend all SF office summer associate evening events and travel when needed.
- Advanced technical skills and expertise in candidate tracking platforms, electronic presentations, data presentations (excel or equivalent) and social media, plus the ability to adapt and learn new technology and software.
Crowell & Moring LLP offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package which includes progressive options such as back up child care, wellness programs, cultural events and social activities. We take great pride in our positive, friendly culture that rewards hard work and success, at the same time recognizing the importance of family and community service.
Crowell & Moring LLP participates in the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.