Marketing Communications Specialist
- Milwaukee, WI
Crowdstaffing’s journey truly began in 2000 with the launch of Zenith Talent, our parent company. At that time, we started recruiting top talent for some of the largest Managed Service Provider (MSP) programs and Fortune 500 clients in the United States.
Then the recession of 2008 hit hard. Hiring froze in every industry. Demand was at an all-time low. Survival meant turning the staffing agency model upside down and pioneering unconventional ways to motivate recruiters, find incredible talent and get businesses back to work.
Role : Marketing Communications Specialist
Location : Milwaukee , WI (53204 )
Duration : Contract on W2
Client : Rockwell Automation , Industrial Automation
- Experience in business-to-business marketing communications program and publication development.
- Strong creative skills required.
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills.
- Experience in industrial control environment is a plus. Experience with creative marketing tools, software programs, html, marketing automation platforms and Microsoft office a plus.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build customer interest and awareness in company products, services, and solutions by executing Commercial Marketing programs.
- Work with North American Commercial Marketing team, sales regions and businesses on campaigns to support businesses or cross-business initiatives.
- Provides clean, concise written and verbal communications in order to create focused pre-sales materials including, direct to customer communications, advertising, public relations,
- Maintains thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to corporate standards and procedures.
- Supervises and coordinates work, both internally and by outside vendors, for adherence to standards, deadlines, and budgets.
Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, or equivalent, in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.