Paid Social Media Planner Freelance (Remote)
- 275 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
Crossmedia is a growing communication planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. Our client roster includes US Bank, Tommy Hilfiger, White Castle, Mini Cooper, The Hartford, Capital Group, Realtor.com, and more.
AD AGE Best Places to Work 2021 & 2020
We are hiring a Freelance Paid Social Planner to assist in campaign strategy and management for a 2-3 month assignment. The role is focused on paid social and requires hands-on keyboard experience in multiple paid social platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.. This role collaborates with media planning and analytic teams, and will work with Manager and Directors on paid social media initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of hands on experience in social strategy, execution & optimization of social media. Must have hands on keyboard experience working in platforms.
- Hands on experience working in social platforms natively (Facebook/IG, Twitter, PinterestLinkedin, Snapchat) and within PMD technology for paid social media.
- Brand strategy experience with ability to translate that strategy into smart and sound paid social advertising tactics
- Clear understanding of brand and direct response social initiatives offered in social media paid advertising (i.e. measurement and tracking capabilities specific to platforms)
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills that set you up for success in balancing tight deadlines and challenges
- Willingness to problem solve and find creative solutions to problems - no matter how small
- Commitment to building strong and productive relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues
- A positive and optimistic outlook that contributes to our strong company culture and growing business goals
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
2-3 + years of hands on experience in social strategy, execution & optimization of social media.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.