Paid Social Media Planner
- 3 Rector St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Interested in joining one of the most creative media agencies in the world? Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. Our client roster includes US Bank, Capital Group, White Castle, Nascar, Mini, The Hartford, Nordstrom Tinder, Solstice Studios and more.
We are currently working from home and will onboard and welcome new hires remotely, until it's safe to return to on-site. Candidate should be based in the Philadelphia area.
Best Places to Work 2020 - Ad Age
We are hiring a Paid Social Media Planner for our Philadelphia office. This role is focused on paid social and sits within our Marketplace team, which covers biddable media - Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic. This role collaborates with media planning and analytic teams, as well as having daily client contact.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2+ years of hands on experience in social strategy, execution & optimization of social media. Must have hands on keyboard experience in working in platforms.
- A Bachelor's degree or entrepreneurial street creds with at least two years of experience working within the social media paid advertising (preferably on Facebook) and agency space
- Expertise in brand strategy with the ability to translate that strategy into smart and sound paid social advertising tactics
- Clear understanding of brand and direct response social initiatives offered in social media paid advertising (i.e. measurement and tracking capabilities specific to platforms)
- Past experience planning and executing ad campaigns on a mix of the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Adwords/Bing
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong organization skills that set you up for success in balancing tight deadlines and challenges
- Willingness to problem solve and find creative solutions to problems - no matter how small
- Commitment to building strong and productive relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues
- Commitment to continued growth in your knowledge of paid advertising strategy in the social space
- A positive and optimistic outlook that contributes to our strong company culture and growing business goals
- Hands on experience working in social platforms natively (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat) and within PMD technology for paid social media
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
- Leadership: including leading day to day client operations, management of internal teams, thought leadership and POV development. You know how to train and supervise internal teams ensuring best in class strategy and execution. You know how to communicate with clients verbally, in written form and have strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities.
1-2+ years of hands on experience in social strategy, execution & optimization of social media. Must have hands on keyboard experience in working in platforms.
Crossmedia Benefits Include:
- Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program, health and wellness initiatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.