Paid Search Planner
- 275 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
Interested in joining one of the most creative media agencies in the world? Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys.
Our client roster includes US Bank, White Castle, Mini Cooper, The Hartford, Capital Group, Realtor.com, Tommy Hilfiger, Tinder, i-Health, Nascar, NYU Langone, Solstice Studios, and more.
We're a future-built agency, one that focuses on solving problems. We are a super-charged, 100% transparent, highly analytical, totally integrated, creative media agency. And, we like to have fun.
AD AGE - Best Places to Work 2021 & 2020!
Currently we are working from home and will onboard and welcome new hires remotely, until it’s safe to return on-site. Candidates should be located in the New York City area.
We are hiring a Paid Search Planner/Buyer for our Marketplace Media team.
The ideal candidate will have:
1.5-2 years of hands on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of digital media campaigns with a focus in SEM
- Experience working in Google AdWords, Bing ads, DoubleClick (DCM/Dart Search) platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting, RLSA, Video and Shopping.
- Analytical skills, both the ability to interpret overall social performance and paid campaign performance (within and beyond KPIs of social platforms)
- Leadership: including leading day to day client operations, management of assistants, and POVs. You know how to train and supervise assistants and interns ensuring best in class strategy and execution. You know how to communicate with clients verbally, in written form and have strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities.
- Cross channel integration: A passion for integrated strategy and execution, with a specific interest in learning paid social and programmatic digital (RTB, trading desks/DSP/DMP) strategies.
- Additional experience with 3rd party digital ad tech such as adservers, site side analytics, DMPs, PMDs and/or multi-touch attribution is a plus.
You’re diligent and disciplined, but you’re also comfortable in a casual and collaborative environment where the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday (past Covid). Most importantly, you’re truly passionate about advertising and enjoy both teaching and learning about the wonderful world of paid search/social and digital media.
1.5-2 years of paid SEM experience
Crossmedia Benefits Include:
Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program and burgers. Lots and lots of burgers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.