Assistant Planner/Paid Search
- 3 Rector St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, USA
Interested in joining one of the most creative media agencies in the world? Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. Our client roster includes US Bank, White Castle, Mini. The Hartford, Capital Group, Realtor.com, Tommy Hilfiger, Tinder, i-Health, Nascar, NYU Langone, Solstice Studios, and more.
AD AGE - Best Places to Work - 2021 & 2020!
We are currently working from home and will onboard and welcome new hires remotely, until it's safe to return to on-site. Candidate should be based in the Philadelphia area.
We are hiring an Assistant Planner/SEM for our Marketplace Media team, which manages biddable media (paid search, paid social and programmatic). Related experience is highly desirable but a smart, savvy and industry focused candidate will be considered for this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-6+ months of of hands on experience in execution & optimization of digital media campaigns with a focus in SEM
- Experience working in Google AdWords, Bing ads, DoubleClick (DCM/Dart Search) platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting, RLSA, Video and Shopping.
- Analytical skills, both the ability to interpret overall paid campaign performance (within and beyond KPIs of social platforms)
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities.
- Additional experience with 3rd party digital ad tech such as adservers, site side analytics, DMPs, PMDs and/or multi-touch attribution is a plus
You’re diligent and disciplined, but you’re also comfortable in a casual and collaborative environment where the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday (past Covid!). Most importantly, you’re truly passionate about advertising and enjoy both teaching and learning about the wonderful world of paid search/social and digital media.
6+ months in Agency side SEM and Paid Social experience
About Crossmedia : Crossmedia is a future-built agency, one that focuses on solving problems. We are a super-charged, 100% transparent, highly analytical, totally integrated, creative media agency. And, we like to have fun.
Crossmedia Benefits include:
Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program, health and wellness initiatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.