- 275 7th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Trust, Reason and the Pursuit of Happiness
Named Ad Age Best Places to Work 2020
Interested in joining one of the most creative media agencies in the world? Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. Our client roster includes Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty, New Era, US Bank, Home Away, White Castle, Mini Cooper, Tumi, The Hartford, Nordstrom Rack, Capital Group, Realtor.com, Supercuts and more.
We’re looking for a bright cross-channel Media Supervisor to manage the day-to-day responsibilities on a financial service client. The job covers media planning and buying from A to Z – target analysis, plan development, client management, media partner negotiations, program execution & optimization and champions integration and strategy. This role requires a deep digital experience in planning and executing of digital campaigns.
We’re a true cross channel agency and everyone here works in all channels (digital, broadcast, print and everything in between). You should have 4-5+ years of agency experience and thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You’re truly passionate about advertising, have strong analytical, presentation and multi-tasking skills. You’re diligent, resourceful and actually like coming up with solutions to the impossible. And, you should be comfortable in a casual and collaborative environment where the structure is loose, the only limitations are your own and the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday.
- 4+ years of experience in media. Understands the media landscape and how it’s been evolving.
- Strong client services skills
- Deep digital planning/buying experience
- Experience working with data and analytics team, analyzing campaign performance, building insights, etc..
- Familiarity with syndicated consumer research surveys (MRI, Simmons, YouGov, etc.)
- Highly effective project manager: You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking agility
- Strong listening skills: believes good thinking can come from anyone and any place; is a team player willing to compromise their point of view in support of others. This person WILL BE part of a highly successful integrated cross-discipline team
Crossmedia Benefits Include:
- Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program and burgers. Lots and lots of burgers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.