Programmatic Media Planner
- 275 7th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Trust, Reason and the Pursuit of Happiness
Named Ad Age Best Places to Work 2020
Interested in joining one of the most creative media agencies in the world? Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. Our client roster includes Hertz, New Era, US Bank, White Castle, Mini Cooper, Tumi, The Hartford, Nordstrom Rack, Capital Group, Realtor.com and more.
We are hiring a Programmatic Planner for our Marketplace team in our New York office. Our Marketplace team covers Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social.
- 1-2+ years of experience in the day-to-day programmatic campaign management, working across multiple DSPs.
- Ability to strategize programmatic tactics, technology and make budget recommendations. You know your technical stuff and can troubleshoot.
- You’ve always had crazy (analytical) skills and your ability to interpret campaign performance and provide creative optimizations has impressed supervisors and colleagues alike.
- You’re a teacher at heart and have already successfully managed assistants. You’re not shy and actually enjoy building relationships with clients. You know how to manage up.
- You’ve got a bit of an entrepreneurial streak so you’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities. You are interested in learning other bid based channels specifically paid social media and SEM
- You are a passionate, resourceful, curious problem-solver. You are media superstar who’s looking for a place to learn and build something special. And you want to do it in a casual and collaborative environment where the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday.
We treat every touch-point as an opportunity to connect with consumers and if that connection doesn’t exist, we build it. We work closely with our clients and creative agency partners to develop engaging and measurable holistic communications plans.
Crossmedia Benefits Include:
Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program and burgers. Lots and lots of burgers.
Media ad agency experience is desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.