Group Media Director
- 5870 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016, USA
Trust, Reason and the Pursuit of Happiness
Named Ad Age Best Places to Work 2020
Interested in joining one of the most creative media agencies in the world? Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. Our client roster includes Hertz, New Era, US Bank, Nordstrom Rack, Solstice Studios, Mini Cooper, The Hartford, Capital Group, Realtor.com, Supercuts, White Castle and more.
We’re a true cross channel agency and everyone here works across all media - digital, broadcast, print, out of home, and everything in between. You should have agency experience and thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You’re truly passionate about advertising, have strong analytical, presentation and multi-tasking skills. You’re diligent, resourceful and actually like coming up with solutions to the impossible.
You are passionate about consumer behavior, digital media, technology and data, and have strong POVs, proactively engaging in industry and agency thought leadership. You know it’s a complex, cross channel ecosystem and get how media is woven throughout.
You’re not shy and enjoy building relationships with clients, as well as new business prospects and partner agencies. You have an entrepreneurial streak and are excited at the prospect of building the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities.
You are a media innovator who’s looking for a place to learn, push and build something special, and want to do it in a collaborative environment. You should be comfortable in a casual environment where the structure is loose and the only limitations are your own with the strictest policy revolving around having burgers every Friday.
- 10 + years of experience in media planning. Understands the media landscape and how it’s evolving.
- Strong client relationship and service skills.
- Experience working with data and analytics team, analyzing campaign performance, building insights, etc…Mix Modeling, Multi-touch point attributions, MOAT.
- Familiarity with syndicated consumer research surveys (MRI, Simmons, YouGov, etc)
- High level project manager: you have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking agility.
- Strong listening skills: believes good thinking can come from anyone and any place. A team player willing to compromise their point of view in support of others. This role will be part of a successful and highly integrated cross-discipline team.
10+ years of ad agency media planning experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.