Social Media Planner
- 5870 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016, USA
Crossmedia is an award winning, communications planning and media services agency headquartered in NY. We service brands of a range of sizes within multiple industry verticals – from banking to retail to insurance to gaming to CPG. We are known as THE alternative in a very homogenous media agency landscape and are regularly winning pitches against large holding group agencies.
Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. We’re looking for a Media Planner/Buyer, Social Media, for our Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2+ years of hands on experience in social strategy, execution & optimization of social media
- A Bachelor's degree or entrepreneurial street creds with at least two years of experience working within the social media paid advertising (preferably on Facebook) and agency space
- Expertise in brand strategy with the ability to translate that strategy into smart and sound paid social advertising tactics
- Clear understanding of brand and direct response social initiatives offered in social media paid advertising (i.e. measurement and tracking capabilities specific to platforms)
- Past experience planning and executing ad campaigns on a mix of the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Adwords/Bing
- A strong working knowledge of excel and powerpoint
- Strong organization skills that set you up for success in balancing tight deadlines and challenges
- Willingness to problem solve and find creative solutions to problems - no matter how small
- Commitment to building strong and productive relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues
- Commitment to continued growth in your knowledge of paid advertising strategy in the social space
- A positive and optimistic outlook that contributes to our strong company culture and growing business goals
- Hands on experience working in social platforms natively (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat) and within PMD technology for paid social media
- Strong points of view regarding social content best practices
- Leadership: including leading day to day client operations, management of internal teams, thought leadership and POV development. You know how to train and supervise internal teams ensuring best in class strategy and execution. You know how to communicate with clients verbally, in written form and have strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities.
At least 1 year of experience in Social Media (paid)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.