Media Planner/Paid Search
- 275 7th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Crossmedia is an award winning, communications planning and media services agency headquartered in NY. We service brands of a range of sizes within multiple industry verticals – from banking to retail to insurance to gaming to CPG. We are known as THE alternative in a very homogenous media agency landscape and are regularly winning pitches against large holding group agencies.
Google is my b*tch.
30/30/80 (on my first try)
I am a fearless explorer of all things media.
Data geek and damn proud of it.
I’m a teacher, mentor and student.
My life is organized in Excel.
SEM, SEO, RTB, DSP, DMP. Yup.
People fascinate me.
I get a rise out of anything that’s new in media.
CPM, CPA, CPC, CPV, it’s all relative.
I get how it all works together.
I’ve been called the client whisperer.
I bring it. Everyday.
I love media.
Is this you? Then we want to talk. Please note that SEM experience is required for this role (1-3 years)
Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. We’re looking for a Media Planner/Buyer, SEM for our Marketplace Media team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of digital media campaigns with a focus in SEM
- Experience working in Google AdWords, Bing ads, DoubleClick (DCM/Dart Search) platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting, RLSA, Video and Shopping.
- Analytical skills, both the ability to interpret overall social performance and paid campaign performance (within and beyond KPIs of social platforms)
- Leadership: including leading day to day client operations, management of assistants, and POVs. You know how to train and supervise assistants and interns ensuring best in class strategy and execution. You know how to communicate with clients verbally, in written form and have strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new tools, ideas and opportunities.
- Cross channel integration: A passion for integrated strategy and execution, with a specific interest in learning paid social and programmatic digital (RTB, trading desks/DSP/DMP) strategies.
- Additional experience with 3rd party digital ad tech such as adservers, site side analytics, DMPs, PMDs and/or multi-touch attribution is a plus.
You’re diligent and disciplined, but you’re also comfortable in a casual and collaborative environment where the strictest policy revolves around having burgers every Friday. Most importantly, you’re truly passionate about advertising and enjoy both teaching and learning about the wonderful world of paid search/social and digital media.
Crossmedia is an independent, communications planning and media services agency with offices in New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London. We treat every touchpoint as an opportunity to connect with consumers and if that connection doesn’t exist, we build it. We work closely with our clients and creative agency partners to develop engaging and measurable holistic communications plans. Our client roster spans a variety of categories and includes brands such as Hertz, New Era, US Bank, Home Away, White Castle, The Hartford, Nordstrom Rack, Capital Group, Mini Cooper, Jägermeister and more.
1-3 Years of paid SEM experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.