Senior Android Mobile Developer to work in Prague, Czech Republic
- Buenos Aires, Firmat, Santa Fe, Argentina
CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across the globe. We provide recruitment solutions for the Engineering, ICT and BPO sectors.
Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Senior Android Mobile Developer to join one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
As a mobile Android Developer you will be working with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications you will also be responsible for the development and modification of new custom games to augment our growing casino suites, as well as implementing new features on existing games with a high degree of quality.
You will design and develop cutting-edge Android application UI, front end architecture and components. Collaborate with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship quality software solutions. Work to ensure the quality of your code, the team’s code and the overall quality of the product.
Your Role as an Android Mobile Developer:
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators
- Follows policies, procedures, and standards relating to the team
- Attends, and participates in staff meetings and related activities
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team
- Implements new features
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests
- Tests and debugs code
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time
- Troubleshoot issues in the field
Your Profile as an Android Mobile Developer:
- 3 or 5 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field programming experience
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practice
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship quality software solutions.
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineer
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in an agile environment
- A strong background in mathematics is a plus
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices
- Demonstrated technical ability when working with complex component(s) or whole product/platform
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time position, on-site, in Prague, Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- MultiSport Card
- Pensions Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses…)
- Relocation Package
Our Client starts the day with breakfast in their kitchen. Then they have a small meeting to review what happened last day and what needs to be done this day.
During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas. There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team. There are regular Friday afternoon meetings with beer and food in our Client's kitchen.