Senior Mobile IOS Engineer to work in Prague, Czech Republic
- Buenos Aires, Firmat, Santa Fe, Argentina
CBT is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners across the globe. We provide recruitment solutions for the Engineering, ICT and BPO sectors.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Senior Mobile IOS Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
As a mobile IOS engineer, you will be working with our Client's team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile applications. You will also be responsible for the development and modification of new custom games to augment their growing casino suites, as well as implementing new features on existing games with a high degree of quality.
You will design and develop cutting-edge IOS application UI and front-end architecture and components. Collaborate with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers, and product managers t ship quality software solutions. Worl to ensure the quality of your code, the team's code and the overall quality of the product.
Responsibilities as the Senior Mobile IOS Engineer:
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures, and standards relating to the team.
- Attends, and participates in staff meetings and related activities.
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
Requirements for the Senior Mobile IOS Engineer Position:
- Strong OOP & OOD skills.
- Proficient in both Swift and Xcode.
- Experience with multithreading, and performance tuning
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship quality software solutions.
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and an awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited vacations
- Pension savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses, ...)