Consumer Engagement Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
The Consumer Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting the strategy and developing the plan to engage and inspire new and long-term Cricut members alike. Duties will include campaign development, project management and cross-functional partnership. The ideal candidate will work closely with social media, education, digital marketing and software/UX teams to ensure the success of all campaigns and new feature introductions.
- Develop and drive execution of marketing strategies for ongoing consumer engagement
- Define marketing plans and programs necessary to hit annual engagement targets
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the target audience, ensuring the plans are relevant and impactful
- Partner with software product management team to integrate engagement programs into Cricut’s Design Space experience
- Develop marketing plans, messaging and creative assets to support software releases, educational content and other member engagement initiatives
- Own content calendar & execution of new Design Space home page
- Lead marketing for Cricut Community sharing in Design Space, driving member participation
- Lead and grow member engagement marketing team
- Stay on top of the latest engagement trends, technologies, and competitor activity
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field; an MBA is a plus
- 7-10 years progressive marketing experience
- Marketing – experience in developing marketing plans, defining target audience and messaging, developing marketing briefs, partnering with creative teams to execute, setting and tracking key metrics
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to introduce and announce new products, features and/or programs
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and self-prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with focus to meet tight time schedules
- Passion for the consumer – desire to really get to know the consumer, translating the consumer needs into messaging and experiences
- Working at all levels – proven ability to drive strategic thinking about the marketing strategy as well as focus on the executional details
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.