App Platform Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Software Engineering
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
- Work closely with the product and engineering leads of the front-end teams to facilitate effective distributed development of our mobile and desktop apps
- Own and manage the iOS, Android, macOS and Windows app release and submission process
- Ensure all stakeholders have the right level visibility before and after the rollout
- Work with cross functional teams to track and manage the app release schedule
- Be the point of contact for manual and automated regression QA
- Manage and communicate ongoing App Store policies and technical requirements and ensure development teams are in compliance
- Certify releases as ready throughout all stages of the process
- Establishing best practices in tooling and processes for release management across our front-end teams
- Improve software release process for speed and accuracy
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ year’s experience releasing apps to both the Apple and Google Stores
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and managers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams
- Passion for native mobile and desktop development and scaling processes for building on the iOS, Android, Windows and macOS platforms
- Extensive experience in continuous delivery and integration (e.g. Bitrise)
- Experience with Git and branching model such as GitFlow
- Experience in C/C++, JNI, Swift, SwiftUI, Kotlin, Angular & Electron development
- Experience in CMake, Gradle, npm, and Swift Package Manager
- Experience in working with software & hardware interactions via Bluetooth and USB
- Working knowledge of Internationalization
- Expert-level debugging skills
- Experience with agile development practice
- Strong knowledge of platform architecture
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.