DACH Channel Marketing Manager
- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for driving sell-through with our main retail partners, both online and offline. He / She will work with the retail partner and our internal team members (including sales, brand marketing, DTC team & operations) to understand marketing priorities, business conditions and strategic objectives. With Cricut being a technology innovation company, there is a big role also in ensuring a successful roll-out of new products with the channel partners. The employee can be based anywhere in Germany.
- Ensure that online merchandising is on brand (PDP content / promotional campaigns / syndicated content)
- Oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings including detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
- Know what specific activities each account has and what we should be participating in. Examples: training, field marketing, account events/programs, workshops…
- Manage relationship with external agencies to develop and produce point of experience assets and other marketing materials
- Manage 3rd party in-store audits. Provide feedback to sales on optimal placement and quality of execution.
- Provide feedback to Sales and Product Mktg for custom skews, packaging, messaging.
- Development and execution of Account merchandising plans & resets, including assortment plan-o-grams.
- 5+ years of retail channel marketing experience
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business.
- Self-starter and self-motivated who is excited to dive in and impact growth
- Analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve.
- Can combine these deep analytical skills with consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering delightful, customer-centric experiences.
- Highly detail oriented and able to re-prioritize based on changing business needs.
- Must be able to work alone and collaboratively in a team environment
- Fast-leaner, excellent communication (verbal & written), & multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs, sheets and slides
What to Do Next
Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This position is contingent on successfully completing a Criminal Background Check upon hire. Cricut participates in E-Verify.